Thinking about a BRAND NEW home? Like the idea of new everything? So do we. There are tons of benefits to owning a new home… New roof, new AC, new appliances, new electrical & plumbing, energy efficiency, the latest/safest building codes for your family’s safety, etc.
However, if you’re not sure what to expect it can quickly become a major headache: Building delays, lot selection, material shortages, types of finishes, national builder vs. custom builder, and various builder incentives are all common decisions and hiccups that can test your patience, and decision.
It’s always wise to use a trusted REALTOR® to help you navigate this experience. Below are just 5 Reasons to Use a REALTOR® When Purchasing New Construction
1. It’s FREE, professional representation
2. Experienced at negotiating closing costs, builder upgrades, and contract stipulations
3. Your REALTOR® has YOUR best interest in mind. The builder has their own
4. Help avoid common pitfalls such as over-improving and poor lot selection
5. Community expertise. A good REALTOR® can help you choose the right builder, with the best floor plan, in the best area
Richard has years of experience helping home buyers just like you. Whether working directly with production home builders (such as Taylor Morrison and Meritage Homes) or with custom home builders to find your land and design your floor plan, understanding the processes and vast differences with each is critical.
So, are you ready to tour some model homes or design your own? Contact me today for the latest information on new communities as well as the top custom home builders. And always tell a sales representative you are working with your REALTOR®, Richard Sapp, when walking into a new community!
Use the exclusive search tool provided, available only to licensed REALTORs®, to see available and upcoming new construction homes.